where to begin?

I'm one of those list people. I continually add more and more things I want to do, so instead of getting shorter, it never seems to end. And then when it starts to look a little messy I rewrite it neatly, removing the things I've already done. Well, this isn't one of those lists. This is a list I'm desperate to complete but know I'll be sad when I do. This is a list I never want to wipe clean. This is a list of all the things I want to do with my life while I still have chance to do them, before I get too old, or too tired, or too tied down. Before I'm 30 or at least before I die.

I know I'll keep adding to the list almost because I'm afraid of what happens when I finish it but also because what I want is always changing. So I guess this is my promise to myself that I will do it. I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment